Sunday, July 31, 2011

Will They Do What Is Right?

A letter to Senator Collins and Snowe.  Will they pay attention?  No, they never do.  Join me and send your letter off too.

NO ! NO! NO!
We do not need a super congress.  We just need the rest of you to do your job.  How can you be supporting this extreme measure when you have voted to raise the debt ceiling 7 times under Bush!  You helped create the deficit and now you are willing to make cuts that will hurt the very people you represent.

I don't trust you or any one else in Washington.  You are all corrupt and just trying to hang onto your jobs.  Go ahead and cut medicare and see how many Mainers will end up selling their homes and going bankrupt.  you are all set because we are paying your salaries, your pensions, your healthcare, supporting your gym and dining room yet you refuse to do the same for us.

I could get down on my knees and beg and you would just turn around and kick me again.  I have never in all of my 75 years seen people so unwilling to govern and to represent the people.

You are all beholden to the big corporations and Wall Street.  Am I angry?  You bet I am and further more I am totally disgusted and frankly hopeless.
Priscilla Payne

No comments:

Post a Comment